Barclays Premier Banking gives you more than just a current account. As a Barclays Premier customer you could have access to exclusive products, preferential rates and a wide range of benefits and rewards supported by a dedicated service personalised to you, all without having to pay a monthly fee.
To qualify for Premier Banking you must have an annual gross income paid into a Barclays Current Account of £75,000+ and/or £100,000+ saved or invested through Barclays.
Premier for Value
Premier Banking brings you our most competitive products, offering exclusive rates and discounted fees.
- A range of savings accounts and mortgages offering exclusive terms & rates
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
- Enhanced Overdraft (subject to status)
- Black contactless Premier debit card, with a daily withdrawal limit of £1,000 – as long as there are available funds.
Premier for Rewards
As a Premier customer, you’ll have access to a range of exclusive benefits, including daily treats, discounts and dining and days out – all at no cost to you. And because you are a Barclays customer, you can also join Barclays Blue Rewards to earn even more rewards and enhanced cashback*.
Premier for Service
Premier Banking is here to serve your banking needs at the times, places, and moments that make sense for you.
- 24/7 banking services from our UK based Premier Telephone Banking Team
- Support, planning and expertise from our Premier Relationship management team
- Individual reviews to help you achieve your financial goals.
Find out how Barclays Premier can support your banking needs with exclusive products and benefits, including access to our dedicated UK relationship team all for no monthly account fee.
Terms and conditions
To be eligible for Premier Banking or the Premier benefits you must have an annual gross income paid into a Barclays Current Account of £75,000+ and/or £100,000+ saved or invested through Barclays. Eligibility for Premier Banking or the Premier benefits will be reviewed regularly and if you no longer meet the criteria we reserve the right to move you from Barclays Premier Banking or the Premier benefits in future