Why transfer to us
If you have investments with a number of different providers, it can be difficult get a complete picture of how they are all performing and manage your portfolio effectively.
- You pay no initial, dealing, or account charges when you invest fully in funds from our Funds Market. Our 0.35% per year Fund Administration Fee (subject to a minimum charge of £35 per year per account) will still apply. The Ongoing Charges for the running of the fund are deducted from the fund by the fund manager, as detailed in the Key Investor Information Document (KIID).
- We refund transfer out costs charged by your previous provider, up to £500. View terms and conditions.
- Investments held in ISA and pensions can be transferred without affecting their tax-free status. Tax rules can change and whether they benefit you will depend on your circumstances.
What you should be aware of
Transferring your ISAs and pensions doesn’t affect their tax-efficient status. But you should make sure that you don’t have to pay penalties or give up valuable benefits. Tax rules can change and whether they benefit you will depend on your circumstances.
We don’t accept transfers from a final salary pension scheme.
Things to consider before transferring pensions :
- You’re happy to manage your own pension investments
- Your pension can be transferred. Not all pensions can be transferred to our SIPP. It may not be in your best interest to move certain pensions. That’s why we don’t accept transfers from defined benefit pension schemes like final salary plans.
- You’re not giving up valuable benefits by transferring.
Things to consider before transferring cash ISAs:
Returns may be higher, but you should consider carefully whether you’re prepared to accept the higher risks that come with investing your money. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invest. If you’re unsure, please seek independent advice.