In the Spotlight – Vanguard
Barclays has joined up with the UK’s leading ETF providers to bring you a range of insight to help you navigate towards your investment goals. Here Vanguard provide you with their most up-to-date market views and literature.
Who is Vanguard?
What sets Vanguard apart – and lets Vanguard put investors first around the world – is the ownership structure of The Vanguard Group, Inc in the United States. Rather than being publicly traded or owned by a small group of individuals, The Vanguard Group is owned by Vanguard’s US-domiciled funds and ETFs. Those funds, in turn, are owned by their investors.
This unique mutual structure aligns Vanguard’s interests with those of their investors and drives the culture, philosophy and policies throughout the Vanguard organisation worldwide. In the UK, Vanguard leverages the scale, experience and resources of our established global business. Vanguard’s ownership structure means that our clients don’t have to worry that we’ll be acquired. The company they invest with today will continue to serve them in the future.
Why choose Vanguard?
- Transparency - Vanguard focus on being clear on everything they do – this means communicating to clients clearly about costs and charges and how their products work – so clients should always know where they stand.
- Putting clients first - The Vanguard Group Inc.’s mutual structure and philosophy means they can focus on clients’ needs over the long term.
- Exceptional value - Vanguard aims to offer the lowest cost/highest value investments available and recognises that clients deserve the best deal possible.
- The value of investments can go down as well as up and you might get back less than you invested
- The information on this page has been approved by Vanguard. Barclays Stockbrokers is not responsible for the content of the literature, tools or other commentary.
Tools and literature library