Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market gives you access to a wide range of funds with no initial charges.
Why invest with Barclays?
Our service is designed to help you make more informed investment decisions.
More choice and great value
- Invest in more than 2,000 funds managed by over 100 fund managers
- No initial charges, saving you up to 5.5%
- No commission paid to Barclays on any fund deals
Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market
The Funds Market is designed for investors who are happy to choose their own funds without advice. Take advantage of this platform for extensive advantages including:
- Low-cost investing
- Access more than 2,000 clean share class funds from over 100 fund managers.
- Pay no initial charges and no dealing commissions
- Pay only a 0.35% fund administration fee per year or a minimum of £35
- Invest online from just £50
Funds can offer many advantages but it’s important to be aware of the risks. The value of funds can fall as well as rise and you could get back less than you invest. We don’t offer investment advice, so if you’re unsure, you may want to talk to a independent advisor.
- Barclays Stockbrokers Funds List - discover the funds our experts believe have investment potential.
- Stockbrokers TV gives you constantly updated exclusive videos from fund managers, investment professionals and our very own experts.
- Citywire Selection offers impartial analysis of the funds and managers they believe offer the best investment potential.
- Top 20 Funds highlights the most popular Funds Market purchases by Barclays Stockbrokers clients during the last calendar month.
- Funds research centre and fund factsheets give you unmissable charting tools, fund search, performance tables, news and investment comparisons.
Invest with ease
- Buy, sell and monitor your portfolio anytime online or by phone.
- Use our regular investment service to arrange a monthly top-up into your funds of choice.
Accounts to suit your goals
Things to remember
Funds can offer many advantages but it’s important to be aware of the risks. The value of funds can fall as well as rise and you could get back less than you invest.
- We don’t offer investment advice, so if you’re unsure, you may want to talk to a independent advisor.