Barclays Stockbrokers Forms
We've included all the forms you are likely to need in this section to help you open and manage your Barclays Stockbrokers accounts. These forms are available for download in Adobe PDF format*.
If you are having issues viewing any forms please visit our Ask a Question site to find out how to resolve this.
1. MarketMaster® Application pack - Apply for a MarketMaster® account.
Download MarketMaster® Application pack [PDF, 721KB]
2. Transfer from your current provider - Transfer cash or stocks held electronically with another broker.
Download Transfer from your current provider form [PDF, 217KB]
3. Stock Lodgement form - Lodge share certificates or cash you hold.
Download Stock Lodgement form [PDF, 262KB]
4. CREST Transfer form - To transfer certificates to your Barclays Stockbrokers account.Download CREST Transfer form [PDF, 67KB]
How to complete a CREST Transfer form [PDF, 56KB]
Download Residency form [PDF, 203KB]
6. Identity Verification Guide - there may be times when we need to ask for additional documents to verify your identity
Download Identity Verification Guide [PDF, 167KB]
7. Investment ISA application and transfer form for new clients - Open a new Investment ISA and, if applicable, transfer ISA holdings from your existing provider.
Investment ISA application form [PDF, 653KB]
8. Investment ISA Additional Subscription form - Add share certificates or cash to your existing ISA.
Download Investment ISA Additional Subscription form [PDF, 1.8MB]
9. Investment ISA Transfer form for certificated holdings - Use this form to transfer a holding held as certificates to a Barclays Stockbrokers ISA.
10. Investment ISA Transfer form for existing ISA clients - Use this form to transfer an ISA from your current provider to your existing Barclays Stockbrokers ISA.
Download Investment ISA Transfer form [PDF, 228KB]
11. Investment ISA to Cash ISA Transfer form - Use this form to transfer an Investment ISA (Stocks and Shares ISA) from Barclays Stockbrokers to a Cash ISA with Barclays Bank.
Download Investment ISA to Cash ISA Transfer form [PDF, 154KB]
12. Regular Payments to your ISA - Make regular payments to your ISA from your chosen account.
Download Regular Payments to your ISA form [PDF, 356KB]
13. Special Stock Transfer form - To transfer certificates in a spouses name to your Investment ISA account.
Download Special Stock Transfer form [PDF, 64KB]
Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
14. Direct Debit for shortfalls and fees - The Direct Debit will allow you to make purchases, up to the ‘available to invest’ figure shown in the ‘portfolio and accounts’ section of our website, without having to credit funds prior to making your purchase. When your purchase settles we will then apply for the funds from your nominated bank account using the Direct Debit system. In addition the Direct Debit can be used to collect fees from your nominated bank account if you wish. If you don’t have a Barclays Bank account you must send a bank statement.
Download Direct Debit for shortfalls and fees [PDF, 310KB]
15. Direct Debit for regular payments - This Direct Debit will allow you to make monthly payments to your Barclays Stockbrokers account of £100 more. If you don’t have a Barclays Bank account you must send a bank statement dated within the last 3 months to enable us to verify this account.
Download Direct Debit for regular payments [PDF, 338KB]
16. Client Due Diligence Questionnaire - From time to time we may request for additional information from you to satisfy our regulatory requirements. If we need this information from you, we'll ask you to complete this form.
Download Client Due Diligence form [PDF, 378KB]
Download Account Linking form [PDF, 216KB]
18. Application for user access form - To grant permission to allow another individual to view and/or deal in your account.
19. Two-way agreement form - The ‘Two-way agreement form’ when completed and returned to us is used to accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ [PDF, 1MB] of your MarketMaster® or Investment ISA if you have opened your account with us by telephone.
Download Two-way agreement form [PDF, 227KB]
20. US Tax Documentation W-8BEN Form - If you have an individual account and intend to trade in US stocks, you should complete the W8-Ben form. If your account is non-individual for example Pension/Corporation/Trust please telephone our contact centre for further information.
Please be aware that clicking on the link below will take you away from the Barclays Stockbrokers website and to that of the US Internal Revenue Service.
21. Third Party Transfer Form - To transfer shares to a spouse on a certificate or between two nominee accounts.
Download Third Party Transfer form [PDF, 707KB]
22. Certification form - Use this form when having your identity document certified.
Download Certification form [PDF, 176KB]
23. Client Address Verification Form - Use this form if you have been asked to verify the address we hold for you.
Download Client Address Verification Form [PDF, 274KB]
24. APS valuation Form - Complete this form to request an APS valuation.
Download APS valuation Form [PDF, 220KB]
25. APS application Form - Complete this form to align an APS allowance against an existing Barclays Stockbrokers Investment ISA (with the option to make a payment).
Download APS application Form [PDF, 230KB]
26. APS payments Form - Complete this form to make an additional payment against your APS allowance.
Download APS payments Form [PDF, 175KB]
27. APS transfer Form - Complete this form to request an APS allowance to be transferred to Barclays Stockbrokers.
Download APS transfer Form [PDF, 233KB]
*To download these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.